Crawler Type Full Hydraulic Engineering Anchor Drill Rig
1. Direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning variable hydraulic system, power changes with load, high efficiency, low energy consumption.
2. It adopts full hydraulic power head drive,infinitely variable speeds, high drilling efficiency and low labor intensity.
3. Equipped with a rotation, the hole position can be transferred to the side of the crawler when necessary.
4. The main components of the drilling rig hydraulic system adopt from well-known brands, the system is stable and a long service life.
5. The drilling rig has a crawler self-propelled function for convenient and quick moving.
6. Compact structure, centralized operation, convenient and safe.
7. It benifits parts reduced, reliable quality and easy maintenance that he power head adopts hydraulic variable speed mode with high and low gears, which can meet the requirements of various formations and different drilling techniques. The hydraulic rear top hammer impact function is added, the impact and rotation funtion are integrated as well.
Not only can the drilling rig quickly drill into the general rock formation, but also drill into gravel layer and cobblestone layer.
Anti-drive device: When the drilling rig is stuck during drilling, the drill pipe can be quickly taken out by the anti-drive device hiting .
Frequency adjustment: There is a manual frequency adjustment device on the cylinder of the hydraulic impact drill, which can be adjusted under different geological conditions.
8. Do rob drilling, casing drilling,casing and rob drilling. When rotary jet grouting, it can be applied for single-tube, double-tube, triple-tube jet grouting and others.
GY-60 crawler type full hydraulic engineering anchor drill rig is used for embankment reinforcement of industrial construction such as railways, highways, bridges, roadbeds, dam foundations, etc., and foundation strenghting of civil buildings such as water-proof and leak-proofing works, soft foundation treatment, and geological disasters control and the anchorage aginst the building displacement.
Carried out with PDC bits,it can be rotary drilling in rock layers.
In the rock layer, with the sphierial crown button drill bit,it can be drilling hole at high speed.
On pebble layers,matching with following pipe drilling tools,it meets casing drill.
Equipped with hydraulic impact system,it can meet the foundation constructionworks such as impacting and breaking rock and hole formation, fluid discharge, underground micro-pile, drilling for roof bolt or anchor cable, geological prospecting, geothermal hole formation and slope supporting.
After changing power head,it has rotary jet grouting funtion(swing jet grouting, fixed jet grouting),which can also carry out advanced pipe-shed supporting and geologic forcasting in the tunneling.
|Maximum torque||11500 N.m|
|Speed of power head||0～92rpm|
|Impact power per time||800Nm|
|Maximum stroke of power head||3400 mm|
|Rated lifting force of power head||50 kN|
|Allowable pressure of power head||20 KN|
|Drilling diameter||Ф42 mm; Ф50 mm; Ф73 mm; Ф89 mm|
|Power head lifting/pressurizing speed||
Fine adjustment speed of rotary jet grouting: 0～1.5 m/min
|Liftingspeed of power head||0～45 m/min|
|Motor power||55+30 kW|
|Main pump system pressure||20 MPa|
|1st Auxiliary pump system pressure||20 MPa|
|2nd Auxiliary pump system pressure||20 MPa|
(At work) 3750×2450×5450mm
( Transportation) 5450×2300×2250mm
|Contact Person :||Hannah|