XPS-15 tunneling horizontal jet grouting drill rig
The XPS-15 horizontal jet grouting drilling rig is a special equipment for advanced pre-supporting when encountering aeolian sand and other weak layers during tunnel construction. Through the jet grouting technique, a closed waterproof and sand fixed jet-grouted pile curtain is formed before the tunnel excavation. The drilling rig can also be equipped with different drilling tools for slope disaster treament and bolting.
1. Power system: 110KW electric motor can be started by 183KW DEUTZ diesel generator or powered by 380 AC
2. Walking system: steel track, with a width of 2800mm, a chain plate width of 600mm, and a driving speed of 1-1.4Km/h. The walking is driven by a hydraulic motor, which is suitable for construction under complex ground condition .
3. Hydraulic system: using hydraulic components from world-renowned brands such as REXROTH, brevini, EATON, and advanced technologies such as load-sensitive control system, electro-hydraulic proportional control, etc., making the operation simple, efficient, and reliable.
4. Electrical control system: adopts PLC centralized control, with fault alarm and other functions, safe and reliable.
5. Operating system: equipped with a wireless remote control operator, which can remotely control. The master operational console is equipped with a display that can show drilling depth, mast angle, rotation speed, feed and return speed, hydraulic system pressure, etc.
6. Structural parts: Frame slewing mechanism, dual-arm supporting and mast are integrated into the compact structure. Dual-arm supporting is two-grade lifting, stable supporting, avoiding drift during deep hole operation. The first grade with a turning machanism can rotary ±120°. It can achieve multi-hole operation in the same working plane for improving work efficiency. The mast is composed of three sections, both ends are foldable for easy transportation.The power head has four-grade speed change, wide speed range, and large torque. (Optional hydraulic impact power head)
The stroke of the power head is 14m, and the length of the drill rod is 15m. It can drill a hole and jet grouted pile in one go.Feeding and pulling back by hoist; the gripper supporting drill rods and shackles,the labor intensity is reduced. The front end of the rear gripper is equipped with a pull back cylinder. The stroke of it is 600mm and the pulling back force is 15.7 tons. When the drill is stuck, the winch can pull back forcely.
7. Equipped with a foldable arm work trolley, manned space, operate the orifice expediently.
8. Equipped with a centralizer to reduce the swing of the drill rod during drilling, and the drilling is stable and reliable.
9. Jet grouting tools: 76 single-tube jet grouting, 89 double-tube jet grouting drill pipe accessories.
10. If equipped with different drilling tools, it can perform anchor rod, down-the-hole, rock drilling and others.
11. Paired with XTB series high pressure grouting pump with large dynamic rate and large flow and ZDJ-1 automatic mixer .
|Power head speed (r/min)||1st Gear||2nd Gear||3rdGear||4thGear|
|Mast pitch angle||15°|
|Mast swing angle||-5°～5°|
|Arm rotation angle||-120°～120°|
|Maximum torque||17000Nm(rotation power)|
|Maximum feed force||75KN|
|Max wich pulling force||75KN|
|Maximum lifting height||8.8m|
|Maximum turning radius||4.7m/2.7m|
(Equiped with 183Kw DEUTZ desiel generator)
|Transport size||13500*2800*3430 mm|
1. Pipe roof support
2. Tunneling constrcurtion
|Contact Person :||Hannah|