GM-6A Soil Nail Anchoring Jet Grouting Drilling Rig
1. The shell: the installation of the shell shape makes the machine more scientific, but also protects the key hydraulic parts from pollution.
2. Outriggers: Not only to allow the cylinder from damage but also to enhance the support strength.
3. Console: split console, make the operation more simple, to avoid misuse.
4. Track: longer and stronger track, effectively prevent sagging, to adapt to a wider range of strata.
5. Lifting: Adjustable orifice height, no longer depends on the level of the face.
6. Automatic turntable: eliminating manual labor, easier and more convenient.
7. Through-hole high-pressure faucet: the necessary equipment to expand the head construction.
8. Power head: The drilling machine gyrator is driven by a double hydraulic motor, with big output torque and a lower swing center than similar products, which greatly improves the balance of drilling rig drilling. Expansion joints are configured to greatly extend the drill pipe thread life.
9. Cooling system: According to the customer's special conditions, the cooling system is optimized to ensure that the hydraulic system when the outdoor temperature is 45 ℃, the maximum temperature does not exceed 70 ℃.
GM-6A Jet Grouting Drilling Rig is mainly used for rotary drilling, auger drilling, pneumatic DTH hammer drilling, follow-up drilling, and high-pressure jet grouting.
Application of Construction:
1. Tunnel pipe-shed support, advanced forecasting
2. Deep foundation
4. Blastholes in open-air quarrying
5. Anti-floating anchoring
6. Geothermal pump holes
7. Hydrological wells
8. geological disaster control
|Motor||Motor 55kW||Diesel 55kW|
|Max Diameter||Max 2.2m|
|Rotation Speed||Low 0—60r/min|
|Drill pipe (diameter x length)||(Φ50,Φ89)x3000mm|
|Horizontal Hole Height||High 3100mm||Low 2100mm|
|Pitch Angle||90°~ -10°|
|Contact Person :||Lena|