High Quality and Low Consumption Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Sale
What is Jet Grouting?
Jet grouting is a method for improving of soil and its physical characteristics. In this method, grouting of cement slurry with high pressure and velocity may cause damaging to soil structure, and then excavated grains of soil are removed from the borehole and replaced with cement slurry. The grains, which are remained around the borehole, mixed with slurry (cement) in-situ, can create an improved mass of soil. This mass is named "Soilcrete". Soilcrete mass has special characteristics such as high strength, low deformability and very low permeability.
XiTan Jet Grouting Drilling Rig
Main Features of Jet Grouting Drilling Rig:
1. Compact drill rig structure, combined with electric control and hydraulic control, it's convenient for operation.
2. High efficiency and low energy consumption by Direct-acting load feedback variable hydraulic system.
3. Accurate control of rotary jet lifting speed and stepping distance.
4. The power head adopts a two-speed hydraulic motor with stable rotation speed and large torque. The minimum rotation speed is 0.35r/min, which effectively improves the quality of the grouting pile; the through-hole spindle load that rob can be moving fast, which can meet the requirements of the DG multi-tube.
5. Any direction grouting drilling and any special-shaped pile.
6. Quick and accurate hole positioning by viewing the screen showing the verticality of the column and the horizontality of the frame.
7. Stepping type multi-pipe jet grouting drilling rig is flexible operation and easy moving.
8. Reduce the working intensity of installing and dismouting by an auxiliary tower and winding engine.
9. Reasonable control system with PLC electronic control display, clear identification, and easy operation.
The Jet Grouting Drilling Rig can be applied to railways, highways, bridges, roadbeds, dam foundations, and other industrial and civil buildings, such as foundation reinforcement, water insulation and plugging engineering, soft foundation treatment, and geological disaster control.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.