September 1, 2022
How to Improve the Working Efficiency of Anchor Drilling Rig Construction?
The anchoring drilling rig is mainly used for railway, highway, water conservancy, hydropower facilities of sliding wave control engineering and dangerous rock mass anchorage engineering, control building displacement of high slope rock mass anchorage engineering, and also used in the construction of urban deep foundation pit support and foundation reinforcement engineering hole, blasting engineering blasting hole and tunnel pipe shed supporting hole, etc.
The Feature of Anchor Drilling Rig
1. Good performance: compact structure, small size, lightweight, flexible, suitable for working on high slopes and scaffolding; the output torque of the hydraulic power head is large, the drilling ability is strong, and the drilling rig is widely used.
2. The output speed of the power head is step-less variable speed, and the drilling parameters can be independently selected according to different construction requirements and geological conditions to achieve the best drilling efficiency. Therefore, no matter what type of anchorage drilling rig, a hydraulic transmission system is an important part of anchorage drilling rig equipment. If improper maintenance, there will be a variety of failures, affecting the normal work of the equipment, so we should attach great importance to the maintenance of the hydraulic system. There are many kinds of faults that may occur in the hydraulic system. Most of the faults in the use process are caused by improper oil selection, oil pollution, air entering the system, and excessive oil temperature. The following analysis of the hydraulic bolt drill is how to correctly store conditions:
Hydraulic Anchor Rig How to Correctly Store
1. Hydraulic anchoring rig should be stored in a dry room. Those who have to park outside, should choose a flat ground and pave the board. Cover with a cover after storage.
2. Before Long-term storage, the hydraulic anchor drilling rig must be maintained, repaired with damaged parts, and thoroughly cleaned, to maintain good technical condition.
3. Storage site arrangement and layout, should ensure that any one of the hydraulic anchor rig access is not affected by other hydraulic anchor rigs.
4. The fuel control rod of the hydraulic anchor rig should be placed in the idle position, and each control rod should be placed in the neutral position.
5. The storage of the engine.
The hydraulic anchor drill has a certain improvement in its service life. The long service life of the anchor drill can better allow users to reduce their own use costs. In addition, the anchor drilling rig has high efficiency and can bring great benefits to users.