August 20, 2022
The Working Principle and Maintenance Method Jet Grouting Anchor Drilling Rig
Introduction of jet grouting anchor drilling rig
Anchor drilling rig is an indispensable tool in coal mine bolt support, and the development of bolt support needs a large number of bolt hole drilling equipment to ensure.
Anchor drilling rig is a drilling tool for bolt support in coal mine roadway. It has a very prominent superiority in improving the supporting effect, reducing the supporting cost, accelerating the roadway speed, reducing the auxiliary transportation volume, reducing the labor intensity and improving the utilization rate of roadway section.
Anchor drilling rig is the key equipment of bolt support, which affects the quality of bolt support-the azimuth, depth, accuracy of aperture and the quality of bolt installation. It also involves the operator ' s personal safety, labor intensity and operating conditions.
Working principle of jet grouting anchor drilling rig
1. In a laminated rock formation, the anchor rod suspends the lower unstable rock layer on the upper stable rock layer. The anchor rod is pulled by the suspended rock layer.
2. In a thin rock formation without a solid rock layer, the clamping force of the anchor rod increases the friction between the layers after the anchor rod is installed at ease, and this friction prevents the rock from continuing to slide along the layers, thus locking several thin rock layers into a thicker rock layer by the anchor rod. The maximum bending stress and strain within this thick rock beam is inversely proportional to the square of the thickness of the beam; the thicker the integrated rock beam, the smaller the maximum bending stress and strain. At the same time, the strength of the anchor rod itself increases the overall shear capacity of the beam.
3. The principle of anchor rod combination arch, when installing prestressed anchor rods in the fracture zone of the surrounding rock of the donor-shaped roadway, compressive stresses distributed in the form of circular vertebrae will be formed at both ends of the rods. If the anchor rods are arranged along the top slab, the compressive stresses formed by each anchor rod will be staggered and overlapped, forming a pressure-bearing arch to prevent the rupture zone from spreading, which can bear the radial load imposed by the broken rock above it. The preload along the axial direction of the anchor rods generates a circumferential stress in the combined arch, thus significantly improving the stress state of the bearing arch and changing the state of the surrounding rock from uniaxial and biaxial to triaxially compressed. This forms a continuous bearing zone of uniform compression in the surrounding rock, thus greatly improving the bearing capacity of the combined arch.
How to maintain jet grouting anchor drilling rig more effective
1. The surface of the jet grouting anchor drilling rig must be kept clean at all times, often remove mud, oil and other debris to protect the cleanliness of the machine, in order to prevent accidents caused by the phenomenon of slag plugging.
2. Check the temperature of the rolling bearings, friction parts and other parts that are easy to heat up regularly, the maximum temperature should not be greater than 70℃.
3. Listen to the running sound of the gears and transmission parts, if find that there is a knocking sound, uneven and abnormal sound, you should immediately stop the running rig, check the processing, do not work with disease.
4. If there is oil seepage or oil breakage in the seals, stop the rig in time to solve the problem.
5. Observe the operation of all parts of the rig at all times, and check and deal with any abnormal vibration, shaking and displacement.
6. Check the firmness of the guards and the necessary clearance between them and the rotating parts to avoid friction.
7. Lubrication according to the lubrication requirements in a timely manner.
8. The screw connection of each steel wire rope fixed dead end should be guaranteed reliable.
9. After the construction of the site, to carry out a major maintenance.