GY60 GY80 42mm Crawler Mobile Rotary Anchor Drilling Rig
GY-60(80) crawler type full hydraulic engineering anchor drill rig is used for embankment reinforcement of industrial construction such as railways, highways, bridges, roadbeds, dam foundations, etc., and foundation strengthening of civil buildings such as water-proof and leak-proofing works, soft foundation treatment, and geological disasters control and the anchorage against the building displacement.
Carried out with PDC bits, it can be rotary drilling in rock layers.
In the rock layer, the special crown button drill bit can be drilling holes at high speed.
On pebble layers, matching with following pipe drilling tools, it meets casing drill.
Equipped with a hydraulic impact system, it can meet the foundation construction work such as impacting and breaking rock and hole formation, fluid discharge, underground micro-pile, drilling for roof bolt or anchor cable, geological prospecting, geothermal hole formation, and slope supporting.
After changing the power head, it has a rotary jet grouting function (swing jet grouting, fixed jet grouting), which can also carry out advanced pipe-shed supporting and geologic forecasting in the tunneling.
|Max Diameter||Max 2m|
|Rotation Speed||0～92rpm (GY-60)|
|Torque||11500 N.m,16680 N.m(GY-80)|
1. Do rob drilling, casing drilling, casing, and rob drilling. When rotary jet grouting, it can be applied for single-tube, double-tube, triple-tube jet grouting, and others.
2. Direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning variable hydraulic system, power changes with load, high efficiency, low energy consumption.
3. The main components of the drilling rig hydraulic system adopt from well-known brands, the system is stable and long service life.
4. The drilling rig has a crawler self-propelled function for convenient and quick moving.
5. Equipped with a rotation, the hole position can be transferred to the side of the crawler when necessary.
6. Compact structure, centralized operation, convenient and safe.
7. It adopts a full hydraulic power head drive, infinitely variable speeds, high drilling efficiency, and low labor intensity.
8. It benefits parts reduced, reliable quality, and easy maintenance that the power head adopts hydraulic variable speed mode with high and low gears, which can meet the requirements of various formations and different drilling techniques. The hydraulic rear top hammer impact function is added, and the impact and rotation function is integrated as well.
Not only can the drilling rig quickly drill into the general rock formation, but also drill into the gravel layer and cobblestone layer.
Anti-drive device: When the drilling rig is stuck during drilling, the drill pipe can be quickly taken out by the anti-drive device hitting.
Frequency adjustment: There is a manual frequency adjustment device on the cylinder of the hydraulic impact drill, which can be adjusted under different geological conditions.
|Contact Person :||Lena|