GM-5B Electric Railway Bridge Anchor Drilling Rig 150mm Hole
1. The drill has the function of a crawler walking by itself, and the equipment can be moved easily and quickly.
2. Equipped with a slewing mechanism, the hole can be manually transferred to the side of the track when needed.
3, Compact structure, centralized operation, convenient and safe.
4. The column can be stretched back and forth to meet the bolt construction requirements.
5, Optional clamping device reduces labor intensity and operation time of loading and unloading drill pipe.
6, Adopt full hydraulic power head transmission, infinitely variable speed, high drilling efficiency, and low labor intensity.
7, The hydraulic system of the drilling rig is stable and reliable with long service life.
8, The power head adopts a hydraulic variable-speed mode with high and low grades, which can meet the requirements of various formations and different drilling techniques.
1. Construction of rock blasting holes for roads, mines, hydropower dams, etc.
2. Foundation reinforcement of various industrial and civil buildings such as railways, highways, bridges, roadbeds and dam foundations, water-blocking and sealing works, soft foundation treatment, and geological disaster management.
3. Engineering application of bolt drilling, down-the-hole drilling, casing drilling, and drill pipe casing composite drilling.
4. Single-tube and double-tube construction for general rotary jet engineering.
5. Urban deep foundation pit support, soil nail wall support, railway, and road slope support.
6. Anti-floating anchor rod, thin underground continuous wall, and anti-seepage wall in foundation treatment.
7. Pipe shed grouting and water stop grouting in tunnel engineering.
|Max Diameter||Max 2m|
|Rotation Speed||0～140 r/min|
|Diameter||Ф50mm||Ф73 mm||Ф89 mm|
|Drilling Angle||0°～ 90°|