Underground Soil Sampling Drill Rig Machine Full Hydraulic Crawler Type
The ESD-70 drilling rig is a new type of soil sampling, well formation, and groundwater sampling rig. It is a full hydraulic drilling rig specially used in the field of environmental protection. The drilling rig uses a single impact power head, which is easy to operate and cost-effective.
The device has the following functions:
1. Direct push type undisturbed soil sampling.
2. Direct push well formation and groundwater sampling.
1. The rig's impact power head has a high impact frequency to achieve rapid core removal of undisturbed soil.
2. The power head can be moved sideways to open the hole, which is convenient for lifting the drill rod.
3. Equipped with a propelling frame with a stroke of 1700mm, the mast can be pushed directly to the orifice or support the ground, making drilling more stable.
4. The drilling rig is loaded on the track site, which makes the whole machine shift, and the walking is faster and more convenient. The combined track does not hurt the ground and can work in cities.
5. The power is a diesel engine, 75KW, 2500r / min.
This environmental drill rig is soil Sampling, pollution sampling, and treatment in one.
Sampling environmental friendly drill rig configuration
|Sampling Diameter||110mm(the depth of sampling will be reduced)|
|Power Head Impact Frequency||≥3,000 Hz|
|Impact Power Head|
|Impact Frequency||3120/3990/4800 Hz|
|Impact Power||14.5 KW|
|Rotary Power Head|
|Rotation Speed||92/46 rpm|
|Power||75 kw/2500 rpm|
|Engine Model||Dongfeng Cummins QSB3.9-C100-31|
|Size||Transmission 4000X1800X2900 mm|
|Working 4130X1900X3160 mm|
|Contact Person :||Lena|