RJP-65 Crawler Type Jet Grouting Drilling Rig
1. The RJP-65 crawler type jet grouting drilling rig is more powerful than other types of rigs;
2. Adopting full hydraulic power head drive with step-less variable speed, high drilling efficiency, and low labor intensity;
3. Direct-acting load feedback fine-tuning variable hydraulic system, power changes with the load, high efficiency, low energy consumption;
4. The main components of the hydraulic system of the drilling rig are imported brands, with a stable and reliable system and long service life;
5. The power head adopts hydraulic variable speed, which can meet the requirements of various strata and different drilling processes;
6. The drilling rig has a self-propelled crawler function, which makes it easy and fast to move the equipment;
7. Equipped with slewing bearing, the hole position can be turned to the side of the track to work when needed;
8. Equipped with LCD display to show the rotation speed and lifting speed of power head, vertical angle of a column, and parameter setting;
9. Compact structure, centralized operation, convenient and safe;
10. The column can be telescoped back and forth to meet the needs of anchor construction;
In addition to general rotary jet (swing jet, fixed jet) construction, the RJP-65 crawler-type jet grouting drilling rig can also be used for anchor rod and root pipe drilling construction. In addition, the RJP-65 crawler-type jet grouting drilling rig can also be used for foundation reinforcement, water isolation and plugging works, soft foundation treatment, and geological disaster management for various industrial and civil buildings such as railroads, highways, bridges, road bases, and dam bases.
1.RJP-65 Crawler Type Jet Grouting Drilling Rig can be equipped with high power and high flow XTB series foundation strengthening pump and automatic mixer.
1. RJP-65 Crawler Type Jet Grouting Drilling Rig is suitable for single, double, and triple pipe rotary jet, swing jet, fixed jet, and other work methods.
2. RJP-65 Crawler Type Jet Grouting Drilling Rig can also be used with the XiTan 5G intelligent cloud platform.
|Torque||Max 6500 N·m|
|Rotation Speed||High 0~110 r/min||Low 0~55 r/min|
|Power Head Rated Lifting Force||100kN|
|Power Head Pressurization||50kN|
Shannxi Xitan Geological Equipment Co., Ltd was established in 1958 as a specialized drilling rig manufacturer for more than 60 years. High-pressure jet grouting rigs, multifunctional engineering drilling rigs, anchor drilling rigs, and environmental drill rigs are our featured products with advanced technology, and other grouting equipment such as grouting pumps, and auto grout mixing stations are low energy consumption, environmental protection, and cost-effective. We are a High-pressure Jet Grouting Engineering Technology Center and National High-tec Enterprise in ancient City-Xi'an. The factory area is 23,000 m2. 300 million yuan production capacity per year can be reached. 150 million yuan has been invested in production line building and technological innovation.
1. Are you the manufacturer?
Ans: Yes, we are a factory with more than 60years of manufacturing experience.
2. What are your terms of payment?
Ans: 50% deposit prepaid by T/T, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
3. How about your delivery time?
Ans: Common drilling rig have in stock, could delivery in one week after get your full payment.
Customize drilling rig will take 15-45 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
4. What is the warranty of our machine?
Ans: Our main machine enjoys one year warranty. But unreasonable operation and wearing parts exclude.
5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Ans: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery. And we will attach our inspection report for every machine.
6. Do you have after-service?
Ans: Yes, we have a special after-sales service team that will supply you with professional guidance. And we provide videos for machine installation and operation.
If you need, we can send our engineers to your worksite and provide the training for your staff.