Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan
Feature of Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan:
1. Adopting full hydraulic power head drive with step-less variable speed, high drilling efficiency, and low labor intensity;
2. The compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan hydraulic system is stable, reliable, long service life;
3. The power head adopts hydraulic variable speed and has high and low gears to meet the requirements of various strata and different drilling processes;
4. The Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan has a self-propelled crawler function, which makes it easy and fast to move the equipment;
5. The frame slewing adopts a large diameter slewing bearing, so the hole position can be easily turned to the side of the track manually when needed;
6. Compact structure, centralized operation, convenient and safe;
7. The column can be telescoped back and forth to meet the needs of anchor construction;
8. The standard equipment adopts a single gripper at the hole, equipped with special unloading tools, which makes it more convenient to dismantle the drill pipe, or optional double grippers, which reduces the labor intensity and operation time for loading and unloading the drill pipe;
Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan is used for foundation reinforcement, water isolation, leakage plugging, soft foundation treatment, and geological disaster management of various industrial and civil buildings such as railroads, highways, bridges, and roads foundations, and dam foundations. Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan can be used for rotary drilling with common alloy drill bits and other drilling tools, impact rotary drilling in rock layer with conventional ball tooth drill bits to form holes at high speed, and drilling holes with casing in unstable strata such as pebble layer with following pipe drilling tools.
Matching Drill Tools:
The Compact Structure Crawler Type Anchor Drilling Rig for Rotary Drilling with Common Alloy Drill Bits in Tajikistan is mainly an anchor drilling rig. According to the structure, anchor drilling rigs are divided into monoblock type, drilling car type, and machine type; according to the power, they are divided into electric type, pneumatic type, and hydraulic type; according to the rock-breaking mode, they are divided into rotary type, impact type, impact rotary type and rotary impact type. The drilling tools used with anchor drilling rigs are different according to the rock-breaking methods, in general, there are rotary rock-breaking tools, impact rock-breaking tools, and rotary impact rock-breaking tools.
|Max Diameter||Max 2m|
|Rotation Speed||0～140 r/min|
|Diameter||Ф50mm||Ф73 mm||Ф89 mm|
|Drilling Angle||0°～ 90°|
1. Are you the manufacturer?
Ans: Yes, we are a factory with more than 60years of manufacturing experience.
2. What are your terms of payment?
Ans: 50% deposit prepaid by T/T, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
3. How about your delivery time?
Ans: Common drilling rig have in stock, could delivery in one week after get your full payment.
Customize drilling rig will take 15-45 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
4. What is the warranty of our machine?
Ans: Our main machine enjoys one year warranty. But unreasonable operation and wearing parts exclude.
5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Ans: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery. And we will attach our inspection report for every machine.
6. Do you have after-service?
Ans: Yes, we have a special after-sales service team that will supply you with professional guidance. And we provide videos for machine installation and operation.
If you need, we can send our engineers to your worksite and provide the training for your staff.
|Contact Person :||Lena|