August 24, 2022
Anchor Drilling Rig Management and Daily Maintenance
Maintenance management issues
1. In general, the selection of hydraulic system oil, hydraulic oil should meet the following requirements: shall not contain steam, air, and other easy gasification and gasification of impurities; good lubrication performance, high liquid film strength; high chemical stability; suitable viscosity and good viscosity-temperature performance. The hydraulic oil of the drilling rig is recommended to use blue thick or upper thick hydraulic oil(2040n1m2/iS). In the case of difficult sources, 30 # mechanical oil is used in summer and 20 # mechanical oil in winter.
2. Harm of oil pollution and prevention measures pollution of a hydraulic system is a major cause of hydraulic failure. Pollutants mixed into the system will accelerate the wear, wear, burn and even damage hydraulic parts or cause valve failure or noise. Contaminants will block the orifices or gaps of hydraulic components, change the working performance of a hydraulic system, cause action disorders or even complete failure, and cause accidents. Dust particles in the hydraulic cylinder will accelerate the damage of the seal, cylinder inner surface of the injury, so that leakage increases, lack of thrust or unstable action, crawling, speed decline, resulting in abnormal sound and vibration. It may also cause filter clogging, hydraulic pump suction difficulties, poor oil return to produce cavitation, vibration, and noise, blocking serious when the resistance is too large and the filter breakdown, and complete loss of filtration, resulting in a vicious circle of a hydraulic system. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen management to prevent oil pollution and ensure that the hydraulic system can operate safely and reliably.
(1)The harm of oil pollution to the hydraulic system: blocking the hydraulic components, such as the fit clearance between the relative moving parts of the pump and valve components, blocking the orifice, damping hole, and valve port in the hydraulic components, so that the components can not work normally. The dirt enters the clearance between the relative moving parts of the hydraulic components, which will scratch the mating surface, destroy the accuracy and surface roughness of the mating surface, accelerate the wear, increase the leakage of the components, and sometimes make the valve core stuck, resulting in component failure; too much dirt in the oil, so that the oil pump suction oil filter network blockage, resulting in oil resistance is too large so that the oil pump can not work properly, noise and vibration; the dirt in the oil will deteriorate the oil. Water mixed into the oil, will make the oil emulsification, reduce the lubrication performance of the oil, and increase the acid value of the oil, resulting in the shortened service life of the components, and increased leakage.
(2)Measures to prevent oil pollution. Many of the common faults in the hydraulic system are caused by unclean oil. Therefore, keeping the oil clean is an important aspect of maintaining hydraulic equipment. Measures to prevent oil pollution are the following: around the tank should be kept clean, sealed tank cover; tank oil to be replaced regularly, the cumulative work of 1000h should be replaced after oil. When injecting oil, it should pass through a filter of more than 120 mesh; check the cleaning filter frequently; clean the hydraulic components with kerosene regularly and dredge the pipeline; check pipe joints and sealing devices between pipes and components regularly.
3. Air into the hydraulic system harm is very small, but the low-pressure air compressibility is very large, about 1 million times the oil, even if the system contains a small amount of air, its impact is also great, will make the system failure.
(1) Air into the hydraulic system hazards. The hydraulic pressure produces noise, and the air dissolved in the oil will escape from the oil when the pressure is low, generating bubbles and forming cavitation. In the high-pressure zone, under the impact of pressure oil, the bubble was broken, a sharp boost to the system to produce noise; when the gasification in the oil is compressed sharply, a large amount of heat will be released, causing local overheating, damaging the hydraulic components and the air in the hydraulic oil is compressible, causing the working components to crawl and vibrate, and destroying the working stability; a large number of bubbles mixed in the oil will deteriorate the oil, reduce the service life of the oil and aggravate the wear of the components.
(2) Measures to prevent air from entering the hydraulic system. According to the different reasons for the air into the hydraulic system, in the use and maintenance of the following points should be paid attention to: often check the tank oil level height, keep the tank has enough oil.
4. From the appearance to maintenance, such as whether the joint is loose, whether there is oil leakage, whether the pipeline has cracks; the inspection before the start of the pump, such as whether the oil is refueled according to the regulations, whether the oil temperature is normal, should be operated for more than 20 minutes without load below 10 °C ( especially in winter ); the pump is started and checked after starting. When the pump is started, the method of opening and stopping is applied to start the pump to increase the oil temperature, so that the running device can run flexibly and then enter normal use. After the pump starts, it should also check whether there are adverse phenomena such as cavitation, overheating, and bubbles.
1. Check the appearance before the operation, such as whether the joint is loose, whether it leaks oil, whether the pipeline has cracks, etc.
2. Check the pump, such as whether according to the prescribed force refueling, oil temperature is normal, region 10C should be in a no-load state for more than 20 minutes(especially in winter).
3. Check the before its operation and after an operation, for example, the pump is started using the method of starting and stopping to start the oil temperature rise, so that the equipment operation sensitive use to enter the normal use. After the pump is started should check whether there are cavitation, overheating, bubbles and other undesirable phenomena occur
4. Drilling rig in stable operation at any time to pay attention to the amount of oil, oil temperature, pressure, etc., but also pay attention to the performance of components, control elements of the operation, pay attention to whether the system has oil leakage and vibration and other undesirable phenomena. After the operation is completed, the whole machine should be cleaned, especially the radiator, engine, hydraulic components, and other parts.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Lena|