XL-50C Shallow Hole Drilling Anchor Cable Jet Grouting Drill Rig
XL-50C crawler jet grouting drill rig is mainly adapted for reinforcement foundation construction of railways, highways, bridges, dams, various industrial buildings, and civil buildings. Anchoring for Pit foundation support; If it’s matched with air compressors and pneumatic down-the-hole hammers can be used for drilling with the following pipe. It can be not only used for general jet grouting (swing jetting, fixed jetting) engineering construction, but also for shallow hole drilling and engineering exploration drilling.
1. It adopts full hydraulic control, convenient and flexible operation, crawler type is convenient moving and quick walking and moving in place. the power head is a long stroke, assistant time is shortened.
2. High efficiency and Low energy consumption. Direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning hydraulic system, power changes with the loading.
3. The special valve with friction positioning is adopted for the gyrator and meets the requirements of the jet grouting process.
4. The power head has a wide variable speed range, which can meet the requirements of various formations and different drilling techniques.
5. Equipped with a slewing bearing, the hole position can be transferred to the side of the crawler when needed.
6. Compact structure for centralized operation, it’s convenient and safe.
7. Equipped with display devices for vertical drilling tower, power head rotation, and lifting speed.
Supporting Drilling Tools:
1. In single pipe drilling and jet grouting integrated construction, which is suitable for high-speed drilling in soil, sand, and other formations. Only need to be matched with a three-wing drill bit or in-line drill bit and Ф42 or Ф50 drill pipe.
2. In jet grouting and anchor construction, just equipped with 65 locking anchor rod thruster and anchor rope drill pipe, it can be suitable for reinforcement by anchor cable.
3. Single-tube, double-tube, triple-tube rotary spray, swing spray, fixed spray, and other techniques.
|Torque||Max 3000 N·m|
|Rotation Speed||High 0—148r/min r/min||Low 0—48r/min|
|Power Head Rated Lifting Force||30kN|
|Power Head Pressurization||12kN|
|Quick up-down||0～22/0～28 m/min|
|Angle||Left and right ± 3° Tilt 10° forward and 90° back|
|Contact Person :||Lena|