Hydraulic crawler type jet grouting drilling rig XL-50C
Main Features of Hydraulic Drilling Rig:
1. This hydraulic jet grouting drilling equipment utilizes full hydraulic control for simple, adaptable operation. The crawler type allows for simple, rapid walking, and stationary movement.
2. High effectiveness and minimal energy use. Power changes with the loading due to direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning the hydraulic system.
3. For the gyrator, a unique valve with friction placement is used since it satisfies the needs of the jet grouting process.
4. The power head has a broad range of variable speeds that may accommodate diverse drilling techniques and formation needs.
5. The hole position can be moved to the side of the crawler thanks to a slewing bearing that is included.
6. Including displays for the lifting speed, rotation of the power head, and vertical drilling tower.
|Torque||Max 3000 N·m|
|Rotation Speed||High 0—148r/min r/min||Low 0—48r/min|
|Power Head Rated Lifting Force||30kN|
|Power Head Pressurization||12kN|
|Quick up-down||0～22/0～28 m/min|
|Angle||Left and right ± 3° Tilt 10° forward and 90° back|