XPS-15 Tunnel Horizontal Rotary Jet Drilling Rig
1. Power system: 110KW electric motor can be started by 183KW DEUTZ diesel generator or powered by 380 AC
2. Walking system: steel track, with a width of 2800mm, a chain plate width of 600mm, and a driving speed of 1-1.4Km/h. The walking is driven by a hydraulic motor, which is suitable for construction under complex ground conditions.
3. Hydraulic system: using hydraulic components from world-renowned brands such as REXROTH, brevini, EATON, and advanced technologies such as load-sensitive control system, electro-hydraulic proportional control, etc., making the operation simple, efficient, and reliable.
4. Electrical control system: adopts PLC centralized control, with fault alarm and other functions, safe and reliable.
5. Operating system: equipped with a wireless remote control operator, which can remotely control. The master operational console is equipped with a display that can show drilling depth, mast angle, rotation speed, feed and return speed, hydraulic system pressure, etc.
6. Structural parts: Frame slewing mechanism, dual-arm supporting, and mast are integrated into the compact structure. Dual-arm supporting is two-grade lifting, stable supporting, avoiding drift during deep hole operation. The first grade with a turning machanism can rotary ±120°. It can achieve multi-hole operation in the same working plane for improving work efficiency. The mast is composed of three sections, both ends are foldable for easy transportation. The power head has a four-grade speed change, wide speed range, and large torque. (Optional hydraulic impact power head)
The stroke of the power head is 14m, and the length of the drill rod is 15m. It can drill a hole and jet-grouted pile in one go. Feeding and pulling back by hoist; the gripper supporting drill rods and shackles, the labor intensity is reduced. The front end of the rear gripper is equipped with a pull-back cylinder. The stroke of it is 600mm and the pulling back force is 15.7 tons. When the drill is stuck, the winch can pull back forcibly.
7. Equipped with a foldable arm work trolley, manned space, operate the orifice expediently.
8. Equipped with a centralizer to reduce the swing of the drill rod during drilling, the drilling is stable and reliable.
9. Jet grouting tools: 76 single-tube jet grouting, 89 double-tube jet grouting drill pipe accessories.
10. If equipped with different drilling tools, it can perform anchor rods, down-the-hole, rock drilling, and others.
11. Paired with XTB series high-pressure grouting pump with large dynamic rate and large flow and automatic mixer.
XPS-15 tunnel horizontal rotary jet drilling rig is the special equipment for over-advance pre-support in tunnel construction when encountering weak substrates such as wind accumulation sand, through the rotary jet construction method, the formation of closed rotary pile curtain before the tunnel excavation, water, and sand fixation. The drilling rig can also be equipped with different drilling tools for slope disaster management, anchor rod, and other operations.
1. XPS-15 tunnel horizontal rotary jet drilling rig is suitable for anchor, submerged hole, rock drilling and other work methods.
2. XPS-15 tunnel horizontal rotary jet drilling rig can be used with high power and high flow XTB series foundation strengthening pump and automatic mixer.
3. XPS-15 tunnel horizontal rotary jet drilling rig can be seamlessly connected with domestic and foreign drilling tools through reducer joints.
Rotation Speed of Power Head(r/min)
|First gear||Second gear||Third gear||Fourth gear|
|Mast pitch angle(°)||15|
|Mast swing angle(°)||-5～5|
|Upper arm rotation angle(°)||-120～120|
|Torque(Nm)||Max 17000(Rotary power head)|
|Max. winch feed force(KN)||75|
|Maximum windlass drag force(KN)||75|
|Working height(m)||Max 8.8|
|Rotation radius(m)||Max 4.7/Min 2.7|
|Motor||110KW electric motors(equipped with 183Kw DEUTZ diesel generator set)|