Sand Formation Concrete Mixture Rotary Jet Grouting Drilling Rigs
The Sand Formation Concrete Mixture Rotary Jet Grouting Drilling Rig is suitable for DG multi-tube rotary grouting construction with a drill diameter of 142mm or less. A load-sensitive hydraulic control system and a self-developed electronic control system are built in. The main hydraulic parts are from an internationally famous supplier, which is stable and durable. The whole machine adopts a combination of hydraulic control and electric control, which is simple and flexible to operate, saving time. The compact structure design is easy to move. It is equipped with a monitoring system. It is on the driller control coard that shows mud volume, air volume, ground pressure, rotating speed, lifting speed, lifting and stepping distance, and wing angle. The instantaneous mud volume, cumulative mud volume, instantaneous grouting pressure, lifting speed, pressure in the bottom of the hole, air pressure, airflow, cutting water pressure, cutting water flow, etc.
It is applied to various soil textures and can be constructed by vertical technology such as full rotation and swing jet grouting.
Remark: It can be used for DG multi-tube after matching with drilling tools, a high-pressure pump, and a mixing system.
1. Compact drill rig structure: combined with electric control and hydraulic control, it's convenient for operation.
2. High efficiency and low energy consumption by direct-acting load feedback variable hydraulic system.
3. Accurate control of rotary jet lifting speed and stepping distance.
4. The power head adopts a two-speed hydraulic motor with a stable rotation speed and large torque. The minimum rotation speed is 0.35 r/min, which effectively improves the quality of the grouting pile; the through-hole spindle load that rob can be moving fast, which can meet the requirements of the DG multi-tube.
5. Any direction grouting drilling and any special-shaped pile.
6. Quick and accurate hole positioning by viewing the screen showing the vertical of the column and the horizontal of the frame.
7. Stepping type drilling rig is flexible operation and easy moving.
8. Reduce the working intensity of installing and dismantling an auxiliary tower and winding engine.
9. Reasonable control system with PLC electronic control display, clear identification, and easy operation.
1. Reinforcement foundations and cut-off water in gravel, sand, and cohesive soil.
2. Adopted in a complex construction environment.
3. Running in a narrow construction space.
4. Reinforcing the cut-off curtain at the circumscribed joint of an ultra-deep underground continuous wall.
5. Fracture grouting for damaged cut-off curtains.
6. Special-shaped grouted piles.
7. Stabilization treatment of the foundations of bridges, shields, subways, pipelines, and other buildings.
8. Subfluvial layer strengthening.
1. Sand Formation Concrete Mixture Rotary Jet Grouting Drilling Rig can be equipped with high power and high flow XTB series foundation strengthening pump and automatic mixer.
2. Wireless transmission is optional to monitor and control the equipment on the drilling rig, and the wireless transmission range is stable within a 200m-300m radius.
3. In addition, Sand Formation Concrete Mixture Rotary Jet Grouting Drilling Rig is also suitable for other processes.
|Chassis Form||Crawler travel 360° rotation|
|Column Form||0–90° swing|
|Max Diameter||Max 4m|
|Rotation Speed||Low 0-24r/min|
|Lifting Speed||Max 6m/min|
|Through-hole||150mm hydraulic chucks|
|Contact Person :||Lena|