PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan
The PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan is suitable for DG multi-tube rotary grouting construction with a drill diameter of 142mm or less. A load-sensitive hydraulic control system and a self-developed electronic control system are built in. The main hydraulic parts are from an internationally famous supplier, which is stable and durable. The whole machine adopts a combination of hydraulic control and electric control, which is simple and flexible to operate, saving time. The compact structure design is easy to move. Crawler Type Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig is equipped with a monitoring system. It is on the driller control coard that shows mud volume, air volume, ground pressure, rotating speed, lifting speed, lifting and stepping distance, and wing angle. The instantaneous mud volume, cumulative mud volume, instantaneous grouting pressure, lifting speed, pressure in the bottom of the hole, air pressure, airflow, cutting water pressure, cutting water flow, etc.
It is applied to various soil textures and can be constructed by vertical technology such as full rotation and swing jet grouting.
Remark: PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan can be used for DG multi-tube after matching with drilling tools, a high-pressure pump, and a mixing system.
Feature of PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan:
1. Compact drill rig structure: combined with electric control and hydraulic control, it's convenient for operation.
2. High efficiency and low energy consumption by direct-acting load feedback variable hydraulic system.
3. Accurate control of rotary jet lifting speed and stepping distance.
4. The power head adopts a two-speed hydraulic motor with a stable rotation speed and large torque. The minimum rotation speed is 0.35 r/min, which effectively improves the quality of the grouting pile; the through-hole spindle load that rob can be moving fast, which can meet the requirements of the DG multi-tube.
5. Any direction grouting drilling and any special-shaped pile.
6. Quick and accurate hole positioning by viewing the screen showing the vertical of the column and the horizontal of the frame.
7. PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistanis flexible operation and easy to move.
8. Reduce the working intensity of installing and dismantling an auxiliary tower and winding engine.
9. Reasonable control system with PLC electronic control display, clear identification, and easy operation.
Application of PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan:
1. Reinforcement foundations and cut-off water in gravel, sand, and cohesive soil.
2. Adopted in a complex construction environment.
3. Running in a narrow construction space.
4. Reinforcing the cut-off curtain at the circumscribed joint of an ultra-deep underground continuous wall.
5. Fracture grouting for damaged cut-off curtains.
6. Special-shaped grouted piles.
7. Stabilization treatment of the foundations of bridges, shields, subways, pipelines, and other buildings.
8. Subfluvial layer strengthening.
1. PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan can be equipped with high power and high flow XTB series foundation strengthening pump and automatic mixer.
2. Wireless transmission is optional to monitor and control the equipment on the drilling rig, and the wireless transmission range is stable within a 200m-300m radius.
3. In addition, PLC Electronic Control Display Multi-pipe Jet Grouting Drilling Rig for Subfluvial Layer Strengthening in Uzbekistan is also suitable for other processes.
|Chassis Form||Crawler travel 360° rotation|
|Column Form||0–90° swing|
|Max Diameter||Max 4m|
|Rotation Speed||Low 0-24r/min|
|Lifting Speed||Max 6m/min|
|Through-hole||150mm hydraulic chucks|
1. Are you the manufacturer?
Ans: Yes, we are a factory with more than 60years of manufacturing experience.
2. What are your terms of payment?
Ans: 50% deposit prepaid by T/T, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
3. How about your delivery time?
Ans: Common drilling rig have in stock, could delivery in one week after get your full payment.
Customize drilling rig will take 15-45 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
4. What is the warranty of our machine?
Ans: Our main machine enjoys one year warranty. But unreasonable operation and wearing parts exclude.
5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Ans: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery. And we will attach our inspection report for every machine.
6. Do you have after-service?
Ans: Yes, we have a special after-sales service team that will supply you with professional guidance. And we provide videos for machine installation and operation.
If you need, we can send our engineers to your worksite and provide the training for your staff.