GM-6A Soil Nail Anchoring Construction Drilling Rig
1. The drilling rig hydraulic transmission of the rig effectively utilizes the power. This makes the overall power loss small and the drilling cost low.
2. The drill rig has more positive speed stages.
3. A power head stroke of 3400MM to improve drilling efficiency and reduce the occurrence of plugging and burning accidents.
5. The power loss is small and the auxiliary time is short.
6. The drilling rig machine has an advanced structure and reasonable layout, which is convenient for maintenance, maintenance, and repair.
7. The crawler anchor engineering drilling rig machine chassis is adopted, and the trip of the outrigger cylinder can be automatically loaded for 1.5m, which is convenient for relocation and transportation.
8. The drill rig reserves some functional interfaces in the hydraulic system and can expand the functions according to the technological requirements of different users.
GM-6A Construction Drilling Rig is mainly used for rotary drilling, auger drilling, pneumatic DTH hammer drilling, follow-up drilling, and high-pressure jet grouting.
Application of Construction:
1. Tunnel pipe-shed support, advanced forecasting
2. Deep foundation
4. Blastholes in open-air quarrying
5. Anti-floating anchoring
6. Geothermal pump holes
7. Hydrological wells
8. geological disaster control
|Motor||Motor 55kW||Diesel 55kW|
|Max Diameter||Max 2.2m|
|Rotation Speed||Low 0—60r/min|
|Drill pipe (diameter x length)||(Φ50,Φ89)x3000mm|
|Horizontal Hole Height||High 3100mm||Low 2100mm|
|Pitch Angle||90°~ -10°|
|Contact Person :||Lena|