GL-6000S 200M depth Full Hydraulic Crawler Rotary Construction Drilling Rig for Construction Work
1. A hydromechanical variable transmission is used by the power head. It complies with the needs of various drilling processes when outfitted with various power heads.
2. A hydraulic clamp and shackle mechanism that reduces work effort and speeds up installation and replacement.
3. The direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning variable hydraulic system allow for excellent efficiency and minimal energy use as the power changes with the load.
4. Long feed stroke and high rotational torque increase drilling efficiency.
5. The direct-acting load feedback and fine-tuning variable hydraulic system allow for excellent efficiency and minimal energy use as the power changes with the load.
6. A drilling rig with a multidirectional luffing mechanism may drill in many rows and at various angles from a single station.
7. The hydraulic system's primary imported components have a steady, dependable, and lengthy lifespan.
8. Fast and precise hole positioning is made possible by a display device that displays the speed of the power head's rotation, lifting speed, and perpendicularity column.
|Motor||Motor 55kW||Diesel 56kW|
|Speed||High 5.06 km/h||Low 2.6km/h|
|Max Diameter||Max 2.2m|
|Rotation Speed||Low 8～50.6r/min|
|Drill pipe (diameter x length)||60～89×2500mm|
|Horizontal Hole Height||High 3450mm||Low 338mm|
|Drill Arm Pitching Angle||Elevation angle 35°||
|Rated Flow||Main Pump||100L/min|
|Rated Pressure||Main Pump||21MPa|
|Contact Person :||Lena|